There are many special experiences that can be enjoyed at Walt Disney World. One such experience can be found at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. It is the Horse Drawn Carriage Ride.
You can relax on a horse-drawn carriage ride along the scenic banks of the Sassagoula River. Take in rustic beauty as you travel along charming pathways. I mean, what could be more magical than a carriage ride?
Schedule & Pricing
You’ll board your carriage for a 25-minute ride at the Riverside Levee Marina at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. Carriages fit up to 4 adults (or 2 adults and 3 small children).
Each horse-drawn carriage ride costs $55.
How to Book
Advance reservations are highly recommended, as availability is limited.
Reservations can be made on this page or with the My Disney Experience app up to 60 days prior to your visit. If you have booked your trip through me, contact me and I will be happy to reserve this on your behalf.
Same-day reservations and walk-ins can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
Know Before You Go
- This experience may be cancelled due to inclement weather but will occur in rain and cold.
- Guests using a wheelchair must be able to step up into the carriage.
- Rides accommodate 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children only. Children age 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a 1-day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if a Guest cancels within one day or no-shows for the reservation.
- Please check in at the Riverside Levee Marina at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Allow up to 1.5 hours to get to your destination when traveling within Walt Disney World Resort.
A similar experience can also be found at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.