Memory Maker is a great feature that can be added to your Walt Disney World vacation. Purchasing it gives you the digital rights to all photos and on-ride videos during your vacation. I purchase the Memory Maker every single time I visit Walt Disney World. Looking back on my photos throughout the years brings back such wonderful memories.
The advanced purchase price of Memory Maker is $169. Regardless of your party size or whether you’re staying 3 days or 10 days, all of your photos and on-ride videos are included.
Among other great features, Memory Maker includes magic shots. These special photo opportunities can be found all around the parks and they add some ”extra magic” to your photos.
These are extra fun photos to enjoy! So, you’ll want to take advantage of visiting all the PhotoPass photographers all around the parks; but you will definitely want to be sure to take advantage of the magic shot photo spots.
I wanted to share with you today how to do that so you don’t miss out on anything during your next trip. The process outlined in the example below is when visiting Magic Kingdom park.
- Log into your Disney app.
2) At this main screen, choose the map button which is at the bottom, second icon from the left. The map will default to Wait Times.
3) At the top center, where ’Wait Times’ is displayed, click the down arrow and then scroll down and choose ‘PhotoPass’. This will show you where the PhotoPass photographers are located.
4) Now you will go to the top left and click ’Filter’ in order to filter your results to the Magic Kingdom and hit ’Apply’.
This shows you where all the PhotoPass photographers around are located around the Magic Kingdom.
5) Finally, further filter to select the magic shot locations and select ’Apply’.
This will display the map highlighting the locations of the special magic shot photographers.
You can follow the same steps to find the PhotoPass photographers and magic shot opportunities at each park.
I hope you found this information helpful and I hope you’ll take advantage of all the photo opportunities you can. After all, these are your special memories and I don’t want you to miss out on a thing.
Wishing you the best trip ever!